Middle DevOps Engineer
About the project
We are looking for a System Engineer, experienced in any kind of systems level language development.
Our team is open for a passionate candidate, who always goes an extra mile.
- 2 years experience with Linux/FreeBSD2;
- 2 years experience with Nginx (or uWSGI or postgreSQL or MongoDB or Redis or RabbitMQ :) ; or middle level of administration of any working web-project;
- English – at least pre-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- understanding principles of HTTP/DNS, TCP/UDP;
- experience with virtual machines;
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system workstations and servers;
- Fixing users workstations issues (reinstall software, drivers, replace broken parts etc);
- Providing appropriate solutions and alternative;
- Monitoring and support of network infrastructure using the Icinga2 system;
- Providing schedule maintenance of Linux servers:
- Writing roles and scenarios for ansible, terraform scenario pipelines for jenkins;
- Searching for solutions for existing issues.
R&D office near a metro station, Kharkiv.
Friendly attitude is in the air. Everyone has a spacious personal workspace.
Comprehensive growth-driven projects.
Open-minded and direct communication, clear task planning and performing, flexible working schedule, business trips abroad.
Matter of course:
Formal employment and competitive wage;
Paid vacation, day-offs, and sick leaves;
Compensation for gym and fitness training;
Indoor and outdoor teambuildings;
Educational budget (conferences, courses, webinars).
Friendly working environment
Spacious personal workspace
Open-minded and direct communication
Formal employment and competitive wage
Paid vacation, day-offs, and sick leaves
Business trips abroad
SEND YOUR CV
Apply now to fulfill your potential working with the team of experts.